AYURVEDIC – MACE+TURMERIC+GINGER TEABAG SACHETS
In Ayurveda, teas are the traditional method of delivering the medicinal effects of herbs and spices to your body’s tissues.
The health benefits of this tea are achieved by the unique combination of its ingredients*:
– TURMERIC: It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant. It is thought to have many medicinal properties including strengthening the overall energy of the body, relieving gas and bloating, dispelling worms, improving digestion, regulating menstruation, dissolving gallstones, and relieving arthritis.
– GINGER: A highly potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent; energizer, detoxifier, and stimulator. Ginger root can help relieve upset stomach, indigestion, motion sickness, nausea, and stomach pain (including those associated with gas and spasms)* Ginger is for therapeutic use for joint discomfort; and for clearing the microcirculatory channels to facilitate better absorption of nutrients and better elimination of wastes; Reduces the sensation of pain; Beneficial for clearing congestion in the upper respiratory tract, including the throat, nose, and sinuses. It purifies the blood and stimulates the heart and circulatory system. Helps with jaundice, arthritis, hemorrhoids, swelling, and hives. It stimulates the nervous system, increases the transmission of nerve impulses, and relieves pain.
– LEMONGRASS: Promotes healthy digestion; Cleanses and detoxifies the body and contains anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties. Useful for flatulence, digestive disorders, and cramping pain. Relieves headaches and migraines; Regulates blood sugar; Prevents gastric ulcers or relieves nausea; Treat fungal infections like yeast – ringworm; Helps the body fight free radicals that damage the cells.
– Mace: Boosts blood circulation; Protects kidneys; Mace spice can also treat colds and coughs! It protects you from flu and viral diseases and keeps your body safe and protected from diseases. Treats joint pains and other inflammatory conditions. Treat bad breath and gingivitis. Include large amounts of vitamins and minerals found in mace blades, especially copper and iron, are attributed to their noted abilities to safeguard the body from cancerous cells. To assist in brain health, oils like myristicin and macelignan, are also said to be responsible for lifting spirits and decreasing anxiety, stress, and insomnia issues.
– LICORICE: Excellent remedy for throat disorders; good for improving voice; Provides good strength and immunity; Good brain tonic; Blood-purifier; Relieves tiredness, and exhaustion – provides energy; It neutralizes the bad effects of poison and toxin; Good expectorant expels phlegm from lungs, heals respiratory diseases; Good for heart health, prevents damage from LDL cholesterol, discourages clogging plaque formation which can damage the heart.
12 Teabags (AVG. 24 CUPS)
Ingredients: Ginger Root, Licorice Root, Cinnamon Pieces, Lemongrass, Whole Cardamom, Turmeric Slices, Mace* from organic cultivation.
WATER TEMPERATURE 206 F
STEEP TIME 5 – 10 Minutes
SERVING SIZE 1 Teabag/8 Oz
By preparing tea using this method, you can re-steep the same loose-leaf tea up to three times.
There are no reviews yet.